We recommend you check out our catering testimonials. If you and/or your committee have never sampled our food, we are able to come to you with a sample tasting. Please call Sporty’s Catering at (630) 980-6619 to set up a time convenient to you.
- Drop-Off/Pick-Up Catering: We ask for 24 hours notice. However, please feel free to call us at (630) 980-6619 for last minute orders. We’ll move heaven and earth to take care of you.
- Full Service Catering: We recommend you book as far in advance as possible, to ensure your date is reserved on our calendar. Feel free to call us for short notice events. If we have an opening, we are more than happy to work with you.
Our Self-Service Catering packages require you order for a minimum of 15 guests. Our Full Service Catering requires you order for a minimum of 20 guests.
Yes. We currently offer delivery to the Western Chicago Suburbs. Delivery charges are based on distance from our location and size of the order. Please call (630) 980-6619 for specifics.
We currently offer the following:
- Self Service Buffet: Served in disposable aluminum pans and trays; perfect for leftovers and easy clean up. You can either come to our location to pick up or have it delivered.
- Delivered & Set Up: We will deliver your buffet, set it up using wire chaffing dishes and Sterno.
- Full Service Buffet: Upon request, we will bring out tables, table clothes, serving bowls, stainless steel chaffing dishes and serving pieces. Our Catering Captain will set-up and replenish your buffet and keep it tidy during your event. Afterwards, he will clean up everything.
For all self-service catering orders, we require at least a 24 hour notice. For all full service orders, we require 72 hours or as much notice as possible, as we have scheduled staff and blocked off our catering calendar.
Absolutely! We offer vegetarian and gluten free options.
We can accept cash, check, VISA, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
For your convenience, we are happy to set you up with a house charge account, with approved credit application. All outstanding invoices must be paid within 14 days of the event completion.
Absolutely not. We offer all of our catering specialties as la carte catering items. Order exactly what you need.
We use the industries leading catering system to keep up with all of your catering orders and quotes. At any time, you can call us, and we’ll be happy to email you a copy of any order or quickly place a duplicate order for you.